This is the only available upgrade that can be purchased alongside the SimuRide PE 3 monitors setup.
We do not recommend the fourth monitor for CDL schools. Most truck drivers rely on mirrors and cannot do shoulder checks behind them, making the fourth monitor irrelevant.
If you’d like to add more realism with your simulator, we offer a fourth monitor. This fourth monitor is placed behind the individual, forcing the student to perform shoulder checks, and teaches students to physically look at their blind spots. It has proven successful in building muscle memory, good habits and safe driving.
Some driving tests require students to turn their head in all directions, including backwards in instances such as backing up; hence, driving schools implement this movement in simulators and then in a car.
Included in the 4th monitor upgrade:
- An additional 24″ monitor
- The monitor holder arm that will need to be attached to the back of the simulator rig
- The monitor Vesa pattern mounting head that can be adjusted in any direction and to any height.
- The computer’s graphics card to support 4 monitors.
- Setup “surround mode” where all the monitors will work coherently.