Road Rules – US & Canada Driving Test includes information from all 50 United States & 13 Canada Provinces Official Driver’s Handbooks (states and provinces may have different traffic laws).
It is offered in 10 foreign languages (English, Spanish, French, Arabic, Chinese Traditional, Chinese Simplified, Polish, Russian, Japanese, and German).
|Shipping & Handling:|
The information presented visually is received and processed by the brain faster than written text.
People think much faster than can read, so their minds tend to wander during a reading session.
This Interactive CD which is a visualized application helps keep you focused on the information.
Who is this road rules & driving test CD for?
ROAD RULES US & Canada Driving Test is an ideal product for:
- potential and new drivers
- drivers of all ages and experience
- travelers and businesspeople
- updating your driving skills
How will Road Rules CD help you?
Our product is designed to help you:
- pass the official Driving Test Theory Exam and Road Test
- travel from state to state, province to province
- save time and money
All states driving rules on one CD
You have an option to choose a specific state or province from the list.
US & Canada Driving Test offers you two options:
- Study – educational program, which also contains helpful “Hints”, “Correct Answers” and other dependable information;
- Exam – evaluate yourself and decide if you are ready for the official Driving Test Written Exam and Road Test.
Getting your drivers license for the first time? Driving to another state/province and looking to update your current knowledge?
If you answered “Yes” to any of these, then this CD is for you!.
Intuitive, Simple Interface and Functionality
With US & Canada Driving Test Professional Assistance you never get the same set of questions again.
User-friendly interfaces make your study process easier and more effective.
The more you use US & Canada Driving Test — the more you learn and drive safely!
Our interactive CD is offered by License Offices, Driving Schools, Libraries and Departments of Transportation across North America.